- Our teams are CERTIFIED, not just registered. Most groups fall short in providing the
education you really need. And though many places do still accept registered teams, more and more facilities see the
need for certified teams. That's because they know those teams are trained & educated in the overall field of AAT,
which means less less liability and a higher satisfaction result with their clients. A certified team is not trained
how to pass a test, but rather the really important factors that make the real difference to everyone involved.
provide the most comprehensive training available. The Trainers and Evaluators are animal professionals, meaning you get
the right information, the right training and a fair, unbiased assessment (some groups use volunteers to teach and test who
have no background with animals other than their own family pet).
- Our class fee is $75, and there are scholarships
available to those who qualify.
- As a Team of DOGTORS, there are NO annual fees, dues or other costs..... EVER!
class fee for teams replacing an animal partner.
- No other organization to maintain a membership with.
professional obedience / behavioral training and consultation available for our teams is included.
- Our community service
goes beyond helping humans: "Medical Mutts & Associates" has been created to promote adoptions through shelters
and rescues by DOGTORS Animal-Assisted Therapy.
- DOGTORS is also a worldwide provider of professional AAT training,
which is also available to our Teams for $25 (normal course fee is $125).
- Best of all, our AAT services are always
provided for free to the community. And our fundraisers are to help OTHER organizations, not our own. If we hold
our hand out, it is to offer something to someone else.